- D'Addario' s most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, brightand well balanced acoustic tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053, the six "edges" of the core wire bite into the softer wrap wire, securing it all along its length
Legal Disclaimer: A Message from Authorised Seller MAGIC BELLZ : Our customers love our products and make repetitive purchases. We ship most orders are shipped within 1 business day. Just try our products and services once, you will never go with other brands.
Warranty: No warranty
Details: D'Addario phosphor bronze acoustic guitar strings are acclaimed worldwide for their superb, long-lasting tone. Phosphor bronze was introduced to string making by d'addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, brightand well balanced acoustic tone. D'addario's most popular acoustic guitar strings. Diameter tension item# note inches mm lbs. kg PL012 e 0.012, 0.3, 23.3, 10.57, PL016 b 0.016, 0.41, 23.3, 10.57, PB024 G 0.024, 0.61, 30.2, 13.70, PB032 D 0.032, 0.81, 30.5, 13.83, PB042 A 0.042, 1.07, 29.9, 13.56, PB053 e 0.053, 1.35 26.0 13.15.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.3 x 0.4 inches
Publisher: D'Addario & Co. Inc
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.