- Castrol GTX Eco is an eco-engineered engine oil for cars, specifically formulated to help extend the life of diesel engines with a lower carbon footprint
- Provides 2 times better protection against diesel engine problems like soot.*2X better than API CH-4 limit for soot related viscosity increase as measured in industry T8-E engine test
- Provides protection to diesel engines with 10 percent less CO2 impact, every 5 L pack of Castrol GTX Eco reduces the same CO2 as 3 trees do in a year.
- 10% less CO2 impact than Castrol GTX Diesel. [Based on] 2015 product Life Cycle Assessment. 1.35kg CO2 saved per litre produced.[Based on] UK Forestry Commission data - 2 kg CO2 absorption per tree [per year10% less CO2 impact than Castrol GTX Diesel
- Specifications: SAE 15W-40, API CH-4
Details: Castrol GTX Eco is an eco engineered engine oil made from 50 percent re-refined base oil, specifically formulated to help extend the life of diesel engines with a lower carbon footprint. It provides extra protection against diesel engine problems like soot and harsh deposits, that your engine faces everyday. Suitable for use in diesel engines requiring API CH-4 specifications of SAE 15W-40 viscometric.
Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 8.9 x 3.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.