- Castrol GTX 20W-50 is suitable for use in petrol engines where the manufacturer recommends an API SL or earlier specification.
- Provides superior protection against engine sludge
- Advanced protection against viscosity and thermal breakdown.
- Premium quality base oils and anti wear additives that help extend the life of your engine.
- Helps minimize oil consumption.
Severe driving conditions such as heavy traffic, poor fuel quality, harsh weather conditions and exceeding oil change intervals can all cause the build-up of a thick, tar-like substance called sludge. If untreated, it can rob an engine of power and, ultimately, its life. This oil is specially engineered to prevent the harmful build-up of sludge, reduce oil deposits and provide daily protection for your engine. To get more miles from your engine ask for the right oil from the successful Castrol GTX range. Your best miles are ahead with Castrol GTX.
Idling, heavy traffic, start-stop driving and harsh weather conditions can all cause a thick tar like substance called sludge to build up in your engine’s vital passageways. This can reduce engine performance. Castrol GTX is one of the world’s most trusted motor oils. It protects against problems that your engine faces everyday.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.