- Sensor: APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 7 with 49 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: Canon EF-M mount
Details: Canon EOS M100 with EF-M 15-45 IS STM and EF-M 55-200 IS STM Lens Black Kit
Compact and lightweight, the black Canon EOS M10 Mirrorless Digital Camera makes a suitable everyday companion for those who want both an easy-to-use and highly capable camera system.
With built-in Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth, the 24.2MP APS-C camera makes it easy to share your snaps and videos almost immediately after you take them.
Simply want to capture your grand adventures with your friends, a Self Portrait mode is available for making use of the 180° tilt ability of the 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD.
Photographers will appreciate the performance of the M100 as it boasts a 24.2MP APS-C CMOS sensor and the DIGIC 7 processor to produce sharp, rich imagery at sensitivities up to ISO 25600.
Shooters will also benefit from the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system to provide fast, accurate focusing while shooting both stills and video.
Included with the camera body is the standard zoom EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM lens and EF0M 55-200mm IS STM, enough for all your zoom need in one compact package.
Package Dimensions: 16.8 x 9.9 x 9.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.