In the year of Vivo and Oppo, the one brand that rises to compete with them is Realme. Realme introduced its new premium “Realme X” in July 2019. It is doing good in the market since the time, it has been launched. At this much less price (₹ 16,563), Realme X is offering many features that distinguish it from other phones.
•Popup Selfie Camera along with the dual rear camera (48MP + 5MP), and front camera (16 MP).
• 6.53 inch Full HD+ OLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a pixel density of 394ppi.
• Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
• Comes with 4GB/8GB RAM & 128 GB internal memory.
• The phone comes with an AMOLED display that is much better for watching multimedia content and gaming.
• No other phone had come at this price range which has a display fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor, digital compass, proximity sensor, etc.
• Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor coupled with Adreno 616 GPU.
• Backed by a 3765mAh battery and come with VOOC fast charger.
• It offers reliability and there is no heating up issue in this phone.
• The battery backup is 12 hours.
• Rear LED flash.
• Absence of Micro SD card slot.
• No ultra-wide camera.
• Too large to handle for some hands
Overall, it’s a cheap and best phone in this much price having various salient features with attractive design.