- High-performance drivers and mounting system 8" cone woofer, 1" dome tweeter Impressive 38Hz to 30kHz frequency response
- Large magnets in an Advanced Magnetic Circuit design Built-in bi-amplification: 75-watt LF, 45-watt HF Dedicated power amps are perfectly matched to the woofer and tweeter
- Enclosure is designed to kill unwanted frequencies that can influence sound Room control and high-trim response controls give you optimum response in any room
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
Details: The Yamaha HS8 active studio monitor will help you make better-sounding recordings. Yamaha's nearfield monitors with their iconic white-coned woofers have been ubiquitous in top studios worldwide ever since the original NS-10s hit the scene in the late '70s. Yamaha (never content to rest on its laurels) has continuously developed and perfected the design, resulting in HS series monitors with newly designed bi-amplified drivers and scientifically ported enclosures that deliver amazing accuracy and vanishingly low coloration. Don't mix in the dark. Nail what you're after, without the guesswork, with Yamaha's HS8.
Package Dimensions: 21.0 x 16.0 x 14.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.