- High Protein Flour with the goodness of natural Vitamins and Minerals
- Excellent source of nutrition for people who do not get sufficient Protein in their Diet - All typical Indian Diets
- Utlra low Glycemic Index, Ultra Low Carbs, High in Healthy Omega Fats, Rich in Vitamins and Minerals
- High Protein - Made with premium sources of vegetarian protein, High Fibre - Keep your gut healthy, and your cholesterol in check
- 100% Vegan, All Natural, Gluten Free, No Isolate, Chemicals or Artificial Compounds, No Artificial Flavors, No Added Sugar, No Added Preservatives or Colour
Publisher: Wellversed Health
Wellversed No Wheat Flour is the best alternative to cooking flour if you are a Diabetic, Pre-Diabetic or have out of range health parameters that put you at a risk of becoming diabetic. A lot of Diabetes patients and Pre-Diabetics are asked by their Doctors to completely stay away from Rotis, Bread, Parathas and the likes because of the high Glycemic Index of Wheat and other flours. However, we understand how tough life can become when you can not enjoy the basic food you are used to eating from your Childhood. Wellversed No Wheat Flour has been created for this very purpose so that even Diabetic Patients can enjoy their Daily Roti, Bread, Pancakes, Chillas and much more without guilt and harmful health consequences
Specially crafted for Diabetes Fighters. Ultra low Glycemic Index.
You can bring your CARBs down to 4g per Roti
Created from natural superfood ingredients like Almond, Flax Seed, Watermelon Seed and Herbs
High in fibre, plant protein and healthy omega fats
100% Vegan, Gluten Free, No Added Sugar, No Artificial Flavors, No Added Preservatives or Colour.
To get the best results with this flour, knead with warm water and let the dough rest for 30 minutes before using it. Additionally, you can also add a small amount of milk to make the dough softer.
Whenever you consume foods that are made from Wheat Flour, it releases sugar into your bloodstream very quickly. Because of the high Glycemic index (GI) of Wheat Flour , it spikes up your sugar levels. To match up with the sugar spike, Pancreas has to overwork to release insulin in sufficient quantity. If Wheat Flour consumption is once in a while then Pancreas can manage it however but in case of frequent consumption, insulin production gets reduced gradually, finally worsening your Diabetes. Eating Low Fibre Wheat Flour also raises bad cholesterol (LDL) resulting in many health issues like weight gain, high blood pressure and mood swings.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.