- Double Action Truss Rod Vault guitars use a double action truss rod, which is only available in high-end guitars from Ibanez, Fender, PRS and the likes. It offers the advantage of adjusting the guitar for humid as well as dry climates. The truss rod can be tightened in both directions and the reverse warp dreaded by guitarists, which causes string buzzing, can easily be fixed.
- High-Quality Design Pickups Low-noise high-output pickups which give you exemplary sound. All pickups come with saddle adjustment screws.
- High-Quality Tuners High-quality chrome-plated nickel die-cast tuners with a 16:1 tuning ratio, which allows for fine-tuning your instrument. These tuners are only found in high-end guitars.
- Jumbo Frets Jumbo frets used in Vault are only found in premium guitars. Jumbo frets are made with a thicker gauge wire, and consequently, the top of the fret is further away from the fretboard. Advantages include- you can get your fretting-hand fingers further down in the gap to the side of the string, allowing you to put sideward pressure on the string more easily.
- Tremolo Bridge with Whammy Bar High-quality Tremolo bridge with Whammy Bar for better resonance and sustain. Made of industrial grade steel, the tremolo gives a better tone and harmonic response than any of the guitars in the price range.
Details: The Vault RG1RW Soloist Electric Guitar exhibits shark-tooth inlays, which add an exquisite appeal to the instrument. Includes a whammy bar for extended playing styles. The chrome plating on the hardware offers the ultimate protection from corrosion, tarnishing and guarantees extreme durability. The basswood construction of the body helps dampen the highs, thus offering smooth and well-rounded tones. This instrument is modelled on the RG-style electric guitars, passionately endorsed by Joey Allen and other legends. This guitar is equipped with an HSH pickup, which provides versatile playability and a wide bass response.
Package Dimensions: 40.9 x 16.1 x 5.9 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.