- 2 Input / 2 Output, 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 FullSpeed Audio Interface. The Vault Ai22 USB Recording Interface offers you a fully bus-powered USB device that comes with 2 high-quality pristine pre-amps. Now connect your microphone and your guitar and record both signals simultaneously at a 24-bit/96Khz audio quality. At the rear panel, you will find 2 TRS balanced line outputs allowing you to connect your monitor speakers to this interface.
- Plug n Play. The Ai22 audio interface is simple to use. Connect it to an available USB port of your computer, as it is a bus powered device a separate power supply is not required. Your computer will automatically detect the interface allowing you to start using it with absolute ease.
- Retro Look & Feel Tired of the same old looking interfaces with no character? It's time to check out the all new Vault Ai22 USB audio interface. Equipped with 2 wooden side cheeks the Ai22 gives you that retro look and also allows you to place the interface vertically in your studio setup. Break away from the same old design and attach yourself to the new, yet retro look that Vault provides.
- Bitwig 8-Track DAW Software Included. Bitwig Studio inspires you to take greater control of your music, giving you access to every aspect of your production. Streamline your creative process and quickly evolve your ideas into complete songs, tracks, and compositions. Record and arrange, improvise and perform, or do it all at once. Welcome to the next generation of music creation and performance software.
- echnical Specifications: 2 input / 2 output 24-bit / 96kHz USB 2.0 Full Speed Audio Interface 2x line / microphone / Hi-Z input +48V phantom power support USB bus powered Sample Rate. 24bit / 96kHz Line output with balanced 1/4" TRS connectors Headphone output with 1/4" connector Input monitoring controlled on the front panel Master volume control on the front panel Supports Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 with ASIO 2.0, MME, WDM and DirectSound
Details: The Vault Ai22 USB Recording Interface offers you a fully bus-powered USB device that comes with high-quality pristine pre-amps in 24-bit audio quality. It features 2 XLR/TRS combo connector inputs on the front panel with +48V phantom power support for condenser microphones. 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs for guitars/instrument, 1 high-quality headphone output, with 2 individual volume controls, for Master and Headphones. 2 balanced TRS line outputs connect to your speakers from the rear panel.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.9 x 1.9 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.