- ✅ Waterproof, Unbreakable and Universal mobile holder for all smartphones upto 6.5 inch screen
- ✅ Can be installed and removed under 10 seconds just like you wear a watch, brackets and mounts not required for installation
- ✅ Silicone mobile holder does not lose shape over time, durable and long lasting
- ✅ Can be mounted on handlebar of any motorcycle, bike, cycle, shopping cart etc and keeps the phone stable in all conditions. Easily removable.
- ✅ Safe and comfortable hands-free phone access while in motion or off-road biking. Ideal for KTM duke, Royal Enfield, Hero, Bajaj for GPS Navigation and Google Maps
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN - compatible with any smartphone with a screen size between 4 to 6 inches, including Android, iPhone 5 to iPhone 8 Plus/iPhone X. Please read the description to see complete compatibility. The holder will not obscure the camera lens or buttons, allowing you to easily take photos or videos while riding!
- VERSATILE - It works on any style or size of bicycle, motorcycle or scooter handlebar as well as on strollers or shopping carts. Once tightened, it will keep your phone in the desired position on any terrain you travel on.
- DURABLE - The bike holder is made of flexible and sturdy silicone. Once fixed in place, it can withstand powerful vibrations, sudden moves, shocks and even falls.
- 360 DEGREES ROTATION - Enabling you to adjust the display to the position most convenient for you, providing you with safe and comfortable hands-free phone access while in motion. Easily mount on handle or dashboard of Ideal for Royal Enfield bullet classic, thunderbird, himalayan, bajaj pulsar avenger ns200 150 180 220 160 150cc, dominar, v15, discover, honda hornet, unicorn, cbr, shine, intruder, hero splendor, cbz, passion, glamour, yamaha fz fzs, 200, tvs apache, R15, R15s, ybr RC 200, 390 etc.
- EASY TO USE - 60 Second Installation! The innovative silicone belt makes it very easy and quick to mount to or remove from any size handlebar.
Package Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.2 x 2.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.