Author: Kakar Smita
Number Of Pages: 388
Details: • Illustrative approach has been applied by the authors to make the subject live and interesting.
• Aims to encourage a student to think, recall and cultivate skills towards the knowledge of anatomy.
• Simple illustrations emphasize a better grasp.
• Helps the students to sail through the examination.
• Retains the fundamentals of Human Anatomy.
• Students should follow the instructions and practise on the illustrations after acquiring knowledge from standard textbooks.
• Important questions have been included to help the students to answer the same in the theory as well as in oral examinations.
• Relevant information expected from a student has been incorporated.
• This manual will be useful to a budding medical, dental, nursing and physiotherapy/occupational therapy student.
Release Date: 01-12-2016
Package Dimensions: 10.9 x 8.4 x 0.9 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.