- Canon compatible lens designed specifically for digital SLR's
- Focal length of 17-50mm and maximum aperture of F/2.8
- The use of XR (Extra Refractive Index) glass optimizes the overall distribution of optical power, and also reduces various aberrations to the absolute minimum while achieving remarkable compactness
- Includes lens hood, 67 millimeters filter size
- 2.9 inches in diameter and 3.2 inches long
- 4 years Tamron India warranty
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
Details: The Tamron SP AF17-50 millimeters f/2.8 XR Di II LD aspherical [IF] is a lightweight, compact, fast standard zoom lens designed exclusively for digital SLR cameras. The focal length of this lens is equivalent to approximately 26-78 millimeters in 35 millimeters format. This lens offers an f/2.8 maximum aperture throughout the entire zoom range, to ensure stress-free photographic shots at all focal lengths and distances. Additionally, a broader photographic expression through the use of faster shutter speeds as a result of the maximum aperture offers enhanced photographic pleasure. In addition, suitable positioning of two hybrid aspherical elements serves to maintain imaging performance and to shorten and compress the entire optical system. LD glass - An LD (Low Dispersion) glass element is used to accomplish effective compensation of on-axis and lateral chromatic aberrations, a critical factor for enhancing optical quality in digital photography, in order to achieve outstanding optical performance over the entire zoom range. Enhanced peripheral illumination - Peripheral light fall-off is minimized when compared with that of conventional lenses for film cameras, so images are uniformly bright from the center to the periphery.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 4.5 x 4.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.