- Universal Compatibility :Compatible with all USB powered devices, include Android & Apple phones and tablets
- Bluetooth Positioning Car Charger:One Key to find the Car.Automatically Mark the Parking Location.Parking time Reminder.One Key to Share Parking Location.Efficient conversion of intelligent streaming 3.4A fast charge
- With Sharp tungsten steel safety hammer,break car window easily,escape from the car under emergency
- Multi-Protection/Careful escort: Multiple Circuit Protection,Built-in fuse protective both the products and your equipment
- Dual USB Car Charger can charge 2 devices in the car at the same time.Built-in LED indicator light helps you find the socket easily at night
Publisher: SORT ELECTRONICS
Details: Product Description: Specifications: Product Size: 2.6*6.3cm Weight: 45g Material: Aluminum and stainless steel alloyInput Voltage: DC12V-24V Output Voltage: DC5VOutput Current:3.1A(MAX) Certified: CE,RoHS Functions: car charger & safety hammer 1. Certified Safe: Dual USB car charger has passed CE&RoHS safety certification. Protect you and your devices from short-circuit, over-heating, over-current and over-charging. 2. Premium Design: Aluminum and stainless steel alloy shell can withstand high temperatures and ensure a lifetime of reliability. 3. Incredibly Powerful: 24W 2-port USB car charger for phones, tablets & more. Dual Charger ports quickly and easily identify your mobile or other devices, to provide optimal charging efficiency automatically. 4. Compact and Exquisite: One of the most compact 2-port car chargers on the market. Ideal for travel, offer efficient rapid charging. 5. WARNING: The socket-outlet must be installed near equipment easily accessible. Keep it away from CHILDREN. Please don't put it in water or wet environment, keep it dry. Please avoid putting the charger in high temperature environment. Please don't try to disassemble the charger or try to repair it without technician.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.9 x 1.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.