Brand: Sgreat Spice
- EAT THE BEST, LEAVE THE REST- As a startup, our mission at NUTSHELLZ India is to sell only the freshest, exceptionally high quality, nutrient-rich products at a price affordable to all with 100% customer satisfaction and contribute to the well-being of our society.
- JUST-IN-TIME PACKING - All orders will be properly packed and despatched thru Amazon's Easy Shipping on an daily basis from Monday to Saturday. We pack Just In Time in order to deliver only the FRESH NEW ARRIVALS to our customers. FRESH, FASTER & BEST VALUE FOR MONEY is our MOTTO.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Our customers are so pleased, we are confident that you will too. So order with confidence "Add To Cart / Buy Now" right now to enjoy your favourite dry fruits because that's our "Nutshellz guarantee".
- NUTSHELLZ OFFERS WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS: Please visit our "NUTSHELLZ INDIA" store by clicking on "View Store" link on the right side of the screen to view our other products like Almonds, Apricot, Cashew, Dates, Fig, Pista kernel - salted, Black Raisin, Yellow Raisin, Walnut, Mamra giri Almond, Brazil Nut, Macadamia nut, Hazel nut, Cranberry, Strawberry, Blueberry, Prunes, Kiwi, Sunflower seeds, Chia seeds, Basil seeds, Quinoa seeds, Flax seeds and all Indian spices.
- SABJA / BASIL SEEDS are most nutritious when soaked in water and consumed. Helps in Weight Loss. Reduces Body Heat. Controls Blood Sugar Levels. Relieves Constipation and Bloating. Treats Acidity and Heartburn. For Healthy Skin and Hair. Cures Cough and Flu. These seeds are used in making falooda, sherbet, milkshakes and other popular health drinks. It is known worldwide as one of the ingredients for sweet Indian drinks.
Publisher: Nutshellz India
Details: SABJA / BASIL SEEDS are most nutritious when soaked in water and consumed. They begin to swell at the touch of water, with a translucent white film coating each black seed, and they become twice their size. You can soak about two teaspoons of sabja seeds in one cup of warm water for about 15 minutes. Warm water causes the seeds to fully swell up releasing antioxidants and beneficial digestive enzymes. These fragrant seeds do not really have a distinct taste and can be added to a variety of dishes for a nutrition boost. They are great as a garnish for drinks and desserts. Blended in a lemonade or sprinkled over kulfi, they impart their own fresh and grassy touch. You can munch on these seeds as a low-calorie snacking alternative. Add it to pastas or soups for a crunchy feel. Sabja seeds are known to be rich in alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), which comes from high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids present in the seeds. These acids help in boosting the fat burning metabolism in the body. It is also full of fibre, so keeps your stomach satisfied for longer and prevents unwanted cravings. You can add it to a bowl of yoghurt or sprinkle some in a fruit salad as a pre-meal snack to control appetite. sabja seeds are used to make a drink along with water, sugar, honey and sometimes coconut milk. It is a great drink to sip on to beat the scorching summer heat. They are one of the best body coolants. They are known to lower your body heat, which is why people often add them to refreshing drinks like nimbu paani, sherbets or milkshakes. Sabja seeds are considered to be good for type 2 diabetics as it is known to keep a check on blood sugar levels. They slow down the metabolism of your body and thus controls the conversion of carbohydrates into glucose. You could simply mix soaked basil seeds in a glass of milk and have it for breakfast. It makes for a wonderful healthy drink.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.