- Enjoy audiophile sound quality, whether at home or on the move
- New reference for closed back headphones
- Closed, circumaural dynamic stereo, headphones
- Natural hearing experience - realistic sound field with minimal resonance
- Glass covered ear cups make the transducer visible, this special design innovation reflects the sound from the transducer to an absorber to minimize distortion
Warranty: 2 years warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Details: Sennheiser’s HD 820 sets a new benchmark for audiophile sound quality for closed back dynamic stereo headphones. They feature an innovative glass transducer cover that minimizes resonances. This unique design ensures an incredibly realistic and natural sound field, making them the most transparent-sounding closed headphones in the world.
Package Dimensions: 15.8 x 13.5 x 6.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.