Brand: Royal Enfield
- Certification - ISI (IS - 4151) and DOT (FMVSS no. 218) certified, weight - 1250 g (plus or minus 50 g)
- Shell construction - single unit ABS shell - heat moulded outer shell made from high grade ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene), ergonomic shape, aerodynamic design, EPS internal liner - inner safety liner made from expanded polystyrene foam, jaw protector - Eva foam moulded internal jaw protector (ethylene- vinyl acetate), UV treatment - UV treated outer shell for increased scratch resistance
- Visor construction - visor - optically correct face shield with micro- metric stops, made from polycarbonate, hard coated surface - hard coated visor surface with UV treatment for increased scratch resistance release mechanism - quick twist- and- release mechanism, no tools required
- Ventilation - 7 vents - 5 intake vents, 2 exhaust ports, adjustable vents on chin and forehead ventilation channels - ventilation channels in the EPS liner matching the intake and exhaust ports, for maximum ventilation
- Comfort liner - materials - polyester and knit mesh cushioned comfort liner wash and care - removable and washable, anti- microbial treated
- Micro metric lock - micro metric adjustable quick release chin strap retention system
- Materials - made from nylon straps with comfort padding
- 360 degree gasket - 360 degree hard- wearing rubber gasket around the periphery of helmet entry
- Size: 60 cm
- Your Helmet may fit a little tight at first
Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 10.9 x 10.5 inches
Publisher: Royal Enfield
Details: Royal Enfield street mono stripe helmet - ABS shell. EPS liner. Jaw protector. Removable liner. Micro-metric chin strap. 7 vents.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.