- Experience superior quality ghee made from high quality milk sourced from the Murrah Buffalo, a breed originating from Haryana, famous for its quality of milk and boon to the Indian Dairy Industry.
- Made from the conventional process of converting milk to yogurt, hand churned to butter, and then by a slow process heated to produce ghee of superior quality and taste.
- The ghee is white to off-white in appearance, has a granular structure and is truly a gastronomic delight!
- The entire process from collection of milk to production of ghee, is strictly monitored in a controlled environment.
- No Chemicals, No Adulterants, No Preservatives. Ghee was never this good!
Publisher: K&B ENTERPRISES
Details: PureFoodOrganics is an artisanal food brand based out of Pune and Mumbai. We present to you the MURRAH BUFFALO GHEE. Use this Ghee in preparing your food and experience the difference. Use it in your sweets, on your rice, as the base in your gravies or simply have a spoonful! Try it once and we are sure you will try it again! Ghee was never this good!
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.