- Premium Quality Shuddh Desi Ghee. 100% Pure, Natural, Healthy.
- Made from Gir Cow's Pure A2 Milk. No Chemicals, No Adulterants, No Preservatives.
- The Ghee is handmade in small batches, inspired by the Traditional Bilona Method mentioned in the Vedic texts.
- The Makkhan is hand-stirred on a low-intensity flame for 12 to 18 hours. Through sustained heating superior quality Ghee is obtained. Approx. 40 liters of Milk gives 1 liter of Ghee.
- For more information visit PureFoodOrganics.com
Publisher: K&B ENTERPRISES
Details: PureFoodOrganics is an artisanal food brand based out of Pune and Mumbai.
We have started our line of products with the original formulation for an ancient superfood that has been stated in the Ayurvedic texts as "the best of all fats" - GHEE.
Our ghee is created using, as described in Ayurveda, the BILONA method (Ghee made from makkhan handchurned out of curd), which we have taken to perfection. We utilize the indigenous Indian Gir Cow's A2 milk to produce our ghee which results in an absolutely exquisite product.
Ghee is a class of clarified butter that originated in ancient India and is commonly used in South Asian cuisines, traditional medicine and religious rituals. One most important class of ghee is the Indian Cow Ghee.
Our product is made in small batches to ensure that best quality is maintained.
For more information visit PureFoodOrganics.com
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.