- Experience the exquisite taste of our Bengal Special Brown Ghee. Handmade in small batches to ensure the best quality, our Ghee is 100% Pure, Natural & Healthy. Once you taste it you will never turn back!
- Made from Gir Cow's Pure A2 Milk. No Chemicals, No Adulterants, No Preservatives.
- It is popular in Bengal & other North Eastern States of India, for festive occasions, holy rituals as well as daily consumption. This unique ghee given its exquisite quality, has a highly aromatic nutty scent, a beautiful caramelized flavour & a wholesome granular structure.
- The Makkhan is hand-stirred on a high temperature low-intensity flame for 10 to 12 hours. Through sustained heating superior quality Ghee is obtained. Approx. 40 liters of Milk gives 1 liter of Ghee.
- For more information visit PureFoodOrganics.com
Publisher: K&B ENTERPRISES
Details: PureFoodOrganics is an artisanal food brand based out of Pune and Mumbai. We present to you the Gir Cow's A2 BENGAL SPECIAL BROWN GHEE. This unique ghee given its exquisite quality, has a highly aromatic nutty scent, a beautiful caramelized flavour & a wholesome granular structure. It is also known in French Cuisine as 'Buerre Noissette'. Use this Ghee in preparing your food and experience the difference. Use it in your sweets, on your rice, as the base in your gravies or simply have a spoonful! Try it once and we are sure you will try it again! Ghee was never this good!
Package Dimensions: 5.3 x 5.3 x 5.3 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.