- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durabilityand classic feel
- Diameter: .531-inch Length: 16 1/8-inch
- Oval nylon tip provides a brighter more articulate tone suited for multiple applications
- Short, quick taper for a more forward balance with less rebound
- All Premark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA
Warranty: No warranty
Details: Choosing the right drumstick is all about feel. A stick's diameter, length, weight, type of wood, taper, tip and finish all determine the way it feels in your hand. There's a stick for every player and every style of music. To play your best, choose the stick that feels the best. After finding a size that feels good, you can confidently experiment with other models. The diameter of a stick in your hand is the primary element in its feel. Length and weight are also important. Shorter and lighter sticks produce a more delicate sound and may require more effort to play louder. Longer and heavier sticks produce greater intensity and allow you to play louder with less effort. Small sticks have a diameter from 11mm. Lighter in weight, they are fast and responsive, subtle and expressive. Ideal for lighter play or smaller hands. Artists who play "s" sticks include mike portnoy, peter criss and bill bruford.
Release Date: 2009-02-13
Package Dimensions: 15.9 x 2.1 x 0.6 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.