Priya PPC Cement
Special price for bulk orders in and around Coimbatore.
From the Manufacturer
PPC is manufactured by inter-grinding 65% of cement clinker with 30% of fly ash and 5% of gypsum in a closed circuit ball mill with a high-efficiency separator to achieve the required fineness.
Advantages of Using PPC:
- Using PPC eliminates surface cracks due to low heat of hydration.
- Setting time is slightly more than OPC, which gives PPC more workable time.
- Strength development continues even after 28 days, giving ultimate higher strength to the concrete.
- Our addition of Fly Ash improves particle size distribution and gives a perfect concrete matrix.
- PPC is less porous than OPC, making it even more resistant to chemical attack.
- PPC is a more eco-friendly type of cement, with less production energy required to make each tonne of cement by blending in high strength Fly Ash, a by-product from thermal power plants, which historically was disposed of through environmentally un-friendly, long-term land-filling.
- The manufacturing cost of PPC is lower than of OPC.
PPC’s Areas of Application:
- Suitable for RCC work in residential buildings and cement brick manufacturing.
- More suitable for marine works and for the construction of all types of buildings in coastal areas.
- Construction of dams, roads and runways.
- Better surface finish due to higher fineness.
|DESCRIPTION||BIS SPECIFICATION||RAIN CEMENT SPECIFICATION|
|PPC GRADE (As per IS 1489 : 2015)||PPC GRADE|
|Compressive Strength (MPa)|
|3 Days (72 ± 1 h)||16 MPa.||20 – 24|
|7 Days (168 ± 2 h)||22 MPa.||32 – 35|
|28 Days (672 ± 4 h)||33 MPa.||50 – 55|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.