Brand: P.C. Chandra Jewellers
- This pendant is made of 14kt yellow gold
- Bis hallmarked
- The product is 15 mm in length and 30 mm in width
- The product comes with manufacturer warranty
- Packed in a velvetcase
- This piece of jewellery belongs to goldlites collection
- Ideal for Indian party wear
- The chain is not included with the pendant
- Bis hallmark is not a separate certificate, it is an inscription made on the product
- To ensure a secured delivery experience, delivery associate will request for a government issued photo id of the customer at the time of order delivery
Publisher: P. C. Chandra Jewellers
Details: P C Chandra Jewellers is a household name of East India enjoying the trust and admiration of its patrons for almost eight decades now. Started in 1939 with its first showroom in Bowbazaar, North Kolkata by the Late Shri Purna Chandra Chandra, now, it has its presence all over India and also abroad. A wedding in West Bengal is incomplete without the artistic designs and fine craftsmanship of P C Chandra Jewellers.
Though steeped in tradition, P C Chandra Jewellers has brought in modernity in its approach to cater to the today’s women. Its cutting edge communication and domination of the media scene has made P C Chandra Jewellers the biggest jewellery house in Eastern India.
The brand boasts of its magnificent workmanship in its hand crafted pieces of fine jewellery. It has a wide range of jewellery for every occasion - be it heavy wedding jewellery, contemporary and lighter designs or exquisite diamond jewellery. Some pieces are also inspired by cosmic elements, floral patterns, abstract designs and animal motifs. PC Chandra Jewellers understands the fashion needs of today’s women and cater to their ever changing tastes and preferences.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 5.9 x 3.9 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.