- Gold Standard 100% Whey Blend – 24g blended protein consisting of whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides to support lean muscle mass – they don't call it the Gold Standard of quality for nothing
- What Does It Have - 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving ‚which helps to build lean and strong muscles; Gluten Free
- Autenticity - SMS us your 6 digit unique code on the pack at 57575 or visit our wesite AUTHENTICATEON.in to instantly test the authenticity of the product
- When To Use - Great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day where you need extra protein in your nutrition
- Banned Substance Tested – highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and safe consuming the product
- Size/Flavours - Pick your size from 1, 2, 5, and 10 pound options available and 10 Delicious Flavours to chose from
- Instantized – improves mixability to prevent lumps and clumps
- How To Use - Add 1 scoop in 180-200 ml water for best results and have twice a day
- Most awarded, best-selling whey protein powder on the planet. Provided by - Euro monitor International Limited; consumer health 2019 edition, sports protein powder category, % retail value share, 2018 data
- Note - Product should be tightly sealed after each and every use. Pls store in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct sunlight
- Country of Origin: United States
Details: Serious weight gain goals require serious calories. Unfortunately, those who need the extra calories most often have a hard time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, a highly- active metabolism, weaker appetite and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a real challenge to get enough calories from food. With 1,250 calories and 50 grams of protein per serving, you’ve got lots to gain from ON’s Serious Mass. Get serious about your sizable ambitions with Serious Mass.
Release Date: 01-01-2017
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.