- Low Carb & Keto Friendly -BrownXatta contains only 25% carb as against 70%-80% in normal wheat or multigrain flour. That means each chapatti (roti) contains only 5gm carb as against 25g-30g in normal chapatti. BrownXatta is an innovative product; it took us more than 10 years of research and experiment to develop a formulation in which the carbohydrate content can be minimized along with maintaining taste and softness. It is a multipurpose flour which can be used for baking and making chapatti.
- High Protein - Protein is an important nutrient for kids, adults or elderly; NutroActive BrownXatta provides three times more protein than normal wheat atta. Each chapatti of BrownXatta provides around 7 g protein which is equivalent to two whole eggs. BrownXatta is an excellent option for vegetarians because in vegetarian diet there are very few good source of protein. Now your rotis can add more protein to your diet and helps you managing the healthy lifestyle.
- High Fiber - BrownXatta is rich in fiber and contains 20% more fiber as compare to normal wheat flour. Normally high fiber flours which are considered to be healthy make hard and dry chapattis. BrownXatta is a great combination with high protein, high fiber and low carb and still chapatti remains soft and tasty even after hours. Each chapatti of BrownXatta contains 3.6 grams of dietary fibers.
- Weight & Diabetes Management - Replace your normal flour with BrownXatta and reduce weight without much changing your diet. Avoid high carb food items like grains & pulses eg. rice, wheat, pulses & sugar; have 2-4 Brown Atta chapatti or paratha per day with lots of vegetables and salad for losing weight in a healthy way. BrownXatta is an ideal choice for Diabetes Management. BrownXatta helps in reducing your daily carb intake and thereby promotes healthy blood sugar level with high energy leve
- Easy to prepare & tastes great - Replace your regular flour with BrownXatta for healthy lifestyle. Chapatti or roti made from BrownXatta chapatti is very easy to prepare and is very close to the normal wheat flour chapatti and you will not find much difference between the regular chapatti & BrownXatta chapatti. Prepare soft dough using warm water repeatedly and let the dough sit for 10-20 mins before rolling chapatti. BrownXatta can be used for making chapattis, puri, paratha, kulcha, katchori
Publisher: Meodes Nutraceuticals
Details: BrownXatta contains only 25% carb as against 70%-80% in normal wheat or multigrain flour. That means each chapatti (roti) contains only 5 g carb as against 25g-30g in normal chapatti (roti). NutroActive #BrownXatta is an innovative product; it took us more than 10 years of research and experiment to develop a formulation in which the carbohydrate content can be minimized along with maintaining taste and softness. The specialty of #NutroActive BrownXatta is its low carbohydrate, #highprotein and fibre content, a unique feature which is not easily available in the market. Normally flours which are considered to be healthy make hard and dry chapattis. You cannot carry such chapatti for lunch. BrownXAtta is a great combination with high protein, high fiber and low carb and still chapatti remains soft and tasty even after hours. BrownXatta can be useful in several conditions like maintaining weight, diabetic, chronic constipation, PCOD, post-surgeries, pregnancy, lactation etc. Replace your regular Atta with BrownXatta for healthy lifestyle. Now your rotis can pack more protein than eggs and helps you in maintaining healthy lifestyle. It is made from natural ingredients including wheat bran, wheat protein, soya flour, soya protein, oats, quinoa, amaranth. BrownXatta is very much close to your normal wheat atta in terms of texture and taste along with the benefit of low carb, high protein and high fiber. It tastes slightly different from the normal wheat flour however it's nutritional value is much higher. It is also very easy to make the chapatis using BrownXatta, the dough is to be prepared using warm water and let the dough sit for 15-20 minutes before rolling chapatis.BrownXatta can be used for making chapattis, puri, paratha, kulcha, katchori, cake, cookies etc.
Package Dimensions: 13.1 x 8.9 x 2.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.