- BIG SIZE : This Mobile Holder Cum Stand Can Easily Hold Big Screen Mobile Phones Upto 6 inch Display Resolution.
- AMAZING GRIP : Latest Tech Car Mobile Holder with Extremely Strong Suction Cup Controlled By a Lock System Which Ensures You Can Easily Remove and Place Back The Holder.High Quality ABS Materials Beautiful Long Arm Design and Solid Grip that Securely Push Electronic Devices Close to Your Fingers and Sight.
- This Car Mobile Stand is Made from ABS Plastic That Ensures Longer Life and All Weather Durability Including Extreme Hot Weathe
- Easy to Install Lock Based System To Ensure Easy Handling with Just One Hand Operation. Long Fully Flexible Arm Design up to 9 inches with Strong Strength To
- Shopdeal Products come with 100% money back guarantee. If you aren't satisfied with our product, You'll receive a Full Refund if done within 10-Days Of Order.
Publisher: Subala Traders
Details: Desktop Car Mobile Holder Stand (360 Degree) with Firm Grip, Black. Soft, foam lining safely cushions, holds and protects your device while you're on-the-go.Strong, suction cup base attaches quickly and securely to any car windshield, car dashboard, glass top or wooden top.Designed for all mobile devices, width Fully adjustable, 360-degree rotation, for both portrait and landscape views Simple,This Mobile Holder comes with 360 degree rotatable base so that you can adjust your viewing angle to any direction.Made with super fine high quality ABS plastic its a great looking product to complement your car interiors.you can place your mobile phone and can drive with no tension at all. In fact, it is the safest way to carry expensive gadgets while you drive the car with complete concentration. Suction mechanism works perfectly on plain smooth surfaces such as glass, plain tiles, or other plain surfaces like glossy laminate, refrigerator wall , granite etc Securely mount your mobile device on your car while you drive.Priced under Rs 500 this is the best low priced super quality mobile stand you can buy.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.