- Compatible with Nikon F (FX) DSLR cameras
- Focal length of 116mm and maximum aperture of 2.8mm
- Designed for close-up and macro photography, versatile enough for virtually any photographic situation
- Nano-Crystal coat and ED glass elements that enhance overall image quality by further reducing flare and chromatic aberrations
- Includes an internal focus, which provides fast and quiet auto-focusing without changing the length of the lens
- Features new VR II vibration reduction technology with upto 4 stops
- Length of 116mm and weight of 720gm and 1 year manufacturer warranty
Platform: Not Machine Specific
Release Date: 2017-01-01
Warranty: 2 Years Warranty
Details: NIKON 105MM F2.8G VR MICRO (2160).Compatibility: G-type lenses are fully compatible with all current camera models (as of 01/04). The older camera models F4, N90/s, N70, N8008/s, N6000 will only work in Program and Shutter Priority modes. Note: VR feature will only work with Nikon's F6, F5, F100, N80, N75, N65, D100 & D1 and D2-series (or any newer model) cameras.Note: AF-S feature is not supported by certain camera models. Please click here for a list of compatible models.
Package Dimensions: 10.5 x 5.1 x 4.9 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.