- Horse Gram is popularly known as the miracle pulse that helps a lot to reduce fat
- These beans are rich in nutrients
- According to principles of ayurveda Kulthi or horse gram is hot in potency and tastes pungent
- Horse gram or Kulthi (Botanical name - Macrotyloma uniflorum ) is widely consumed in South India.
- These beans are rich in nutrients.
Publisher: Neoteric DCBA Ideas
Details: Horse gram (Macrotyloma uniflorum) is one of the lesser known beans. ... Black gram (Vigna mungo), also known as black lentil, white lentil, and black matte bean, is a bean grown in the Indian subcontinent. Ground into flour or paste, it is also extensively used in South Indian culinary preparations.
Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 5.2 x 2.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.