Motul 300V 15W50 Fully Synthetic Petrol Engine Oil for Racing Bikes (1 L)
- 100% Synthetic Racing Lubricant Based On Motul'S Proprietary "Doubleester-Technology".
- Exceeds All Manufacturers Specifications And Standards.
- Recommended For Use In All Super bikes And Performance Bikes Manufactured By Yamaha, Honda, Suzuki, Ducati And Other
- Synthetic oils are chemically synthesized to meet the exacting demands of modern engines.
- This makes them more expensive to produce, but because they are tailor-made they provide the best performance, protection and fuel economy. They also remain stable at very high temperatures and fluid at very low temperatures.
- Part-synthetic oils are a blend of mineral and synthetic oils. They provide better performance, protection and fuel economy than mineral oils, but not as good as a full synthetic. Mineral oils are made from naturally occurring crude oil which is refined and processed to remove waxes and impurities.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.