- Vehicle Compatibility: Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R, Z1000 / Yamaha FZ1 / Honda CBR 1000RR / Suzuki GSX-R1000, GSX-R1000Z / Hayabusa, Hayabusa Limited Edition / Aprilia Tuono V4 R ABS, RSV4 R ABS
- Thanks to 2CT technology, new MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tyre last upto 20% longer than the MICHELIN Pilot Road 3 tyre.
- Shorter braking distances on wet surfaces Thanks to their new XST+ sipe technology, MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tyres reduce braking distances on wet roads and very slippery surfaces like white lines and pedestrian crossings. The result is a safer, more reassuring ride.
- Excellent grip MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 tyres provide optimal grip when cornering because of their patented tread pattern and specific tread compounds. Tread grooving and siping also increases their ability to clear water.
- High performance tyre from Michelin
Details: All-new silica-charged rubber compounds were developed for the new Michelin pilot road 4 tyres. These compounds are specially formulated to provide excellent grip on a wide range of road surfaces and in temperatures ranging from -5 C to 45 C (23 F to 113 F).
Package Dimensions: 19.7 x 19.7 x 7.1 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.