- Vehicle Compatibility: Bajaj Kawasaki Ninja 650 R, Ninja ZX-10R, Ninja ZX-14R, Z1000, Versys 1000, Z800 / Yamaha YZF R1, FZ1, Honda: CBR 1000RR, CBR 1000R, VFR 1200F / Suzuki Bandit 1250SA, GSX-R1000, GSX-R1000Z, Hayabusa, Hayabusa Limited Edition / Aprilia Mana 850 GT ABS, Dorsoduro 1200 ABS, Caponord 1200, Tuono V4 R ABS, RSV4 R ABS / BMW HP2 Sport, R 1200 R, R 1200 RT, K 1300 S, K 1300 R, K 1600 GT, S 1000 RR / Ducati Diavel Dark, Diavel, Diavel Carbon, Diavel Strada, Hypermotard, Hypermotard SP, Hyperstrada etc.
- All-new silica-charged rubber compounds were developed for the new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyres
- The new Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyre stops 17 percent faster than its closest competitor, on wet pavements and stops 24 percent faster on wet and slippery surfaces
- Michelin Pilot Road 4 tyre last up to 20 percent longer than the Michelin Pilot Road 3 tyre
- These compounds are specially formulated to provide excellent grip on a wide range of road surfaces and in temperatures ranging from -5 C to 45 C (23 F to 113 F)
Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty
Details: Tyres made to deliver the best performance on Indian roads, offering a perfect match of safety, longevity and fuel efficiency.
Package Dimensions: 20.4 x 20.4 x 4.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.