- Dec-Ons sugar decorations are made primarily from finely granulated sugar which is molded into various shapes and hand painted with edible food colors
- Packaging: Outside box is shrink wrapped; Inside sugars are sandwiched between foam layers to prevent damage; 5 year shelf life
- Due to the nature of this product, some breakage will occur and product has been priced accordingly; Any broken pieces can be placed together on your cakes
- Lucks Food Decorating Company products are all manufactured to work in some of the most demanding whole environments, which include freezing and thawing without color bleed or product degradation
- Lucks' manufactured products are all Orthodox Union Kosher Certified
Details: Lucks Food Decorating Company is the leading manufacturer of edible food decorations for cakes and confections. We innovative, time saving products, such as Edible Image decorations and Dec-Ons molded sugar decorations. Lucks Edible Image Decorations, Dec-Ons Decorations, Print-Ons Sheets, Prints Decorations, Sweet Shapes Fondant Strips, Edible Transfer Sheets, Royal Icing Roses and Colors are made in the USA in FDA inspected and registered facilities. Edible Image, Print-Ons, and Dec-Ons are registered trademarks of The Lucks Company. Due to the nature of this product, some breakage will occur and product has been priced accordingly. Any broken pieces can be placed together on your cakes.Are there any allergens in Dec-Ons decorations?Yes, egg whites. Dec-Ons decorations are manufactured in a facility that produces products containing eggs and soy products. Formulations that do not contain allergens are produced first on the equipment at the beginning of the day. Once complete, production moves into the formulations that contain allergens. A complete wash down and sanitation of the equipment is conducted at the end of the manufacturing shift.The following ingredients are NOT used in this manufacturing facility and will not come into contact with the products being produced: wheat, milk, fish, shell-fish (crustaceans) peanuts and/or tree nuts. Lucks products are also gluten free
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.