- Speed arm is a practice tool that can be used by both professional and junior cricketers. The speed arm can be used in full pitch and also Half pitch
- It generates speeds up to 110kmph. Ideally suitable for U 16 players. The size of the speed arm is short ensuing a natural trajectory along with control and accuracy
- The speed arm can be used in just 30 ft space for knocking practice; the speed arm can also be used in practice camp, back yard or any cricket playing surface
- The speed arm produces a realistic bowling action while throwing due to its short length
- The product is non-returnable. It is not compatible for Tennis ball. It's designed for professionals cricket practice
- A shoulder friendly hand held tool for a coach, parent and cricketers of all the levels
- Due to its short length, the sighting of the ball will be easier even when played from shorter distance
- The speed arm is a one stop Batting solution
- In-box Contents: 1 unit
Details: Hence one can deliver accurate deliveries with least effort to a batsman by using speed arm. Any novice cricketer or a coach or a parent can use it. Therefore the batsman need not struggle hard to sight the ball coming from unnatural height. There is no side flex and hence it does not require a lot of practice before using it on players. It is not compatible for tennis ball.
Package Dimensions: 14.0 x 5.2 x 4.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.