- Diameter: 3mm, Shrink ratio:2:1, Color:- Single color & Multicolor available
- Top Quality Heat Shrink sleeve Polyolefin Heat Shrink tubes are excellent for insulation
- Insulation properties, excellent stress control properties, long term weather and regular wear and tear resistance
- Bundles, and protects cables, wire and hoses and can be used in a wide range of DIY applications
- Used extensively for cable and wire harnessing, strain relief, insulation, color-coding, identification and protection.
Details: Great quality Poly-olefin HeatShrink Tube Polyolefin HeatShrink Tube - Top Quality Heat Shrink sleeve Polyolefin are excellent for insulation. Perfect for electrical, electronic, automotive, hobby, electrical insulation, wire bundling, color coding, mechanical protection, wire/cable joints and repairs etc. Good electrical, mechanical and chemical performance. Ideal for Hobbyists and Model Makers, Electrical, Electronic, Automotive and General Purpose uses.
Specification: 1. Diameter: 2mm 2. Color: - Black/Red/Blue/Green and combos 3. Material: - Polyolefin 4. Shrinkage Ratio: 2:1 (will shrink to 1/2 its supplied diameter) 5. Minimum Shrinkage Temp: +70¡ãC 6. Full Shrinkage Temp: +110 deg C 7. Maximum Operating Temperature: -55degC to +125degC 8. Tensile strength: 10.4 Mpa 9. Dielectric strength: 20 kv/mm How to use a Heat Shrink Tube? 1.Take a Heat Shrink Tube with diameter slightly larger than Cut it according to the required length. 2. Use a heat source to heat up the tube for 10-20 seconds. 3. You will notice the Heat Shrink tube shrinking down and upon completion it will hold the wire firmly. In market, 2 types of HeatShrink Tubes available. Polyolefin HeatShrink Tube 1. Material- Polyolefin 2. Feels like rubber. 3. Does tubes don't get cracked with time 4. Works best for insulation. 5. Is being used in military, aerospace and railway industries, etc.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.5 x 2.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.