- Two Clarett Mic Pres - lots of gain, low noise and distortion, extra headroom for instruments - 'Air' effect switches in an analog model of the classic transformer-based Focusrite ISA mic pre with dedicated phantom power on each channel
- Exceptionally low latency - record and monitor with DAW plug-ins in real time; precision digital 24/192 conversion and up to 119dB dynamic range - front panel metering, accessible monitoring including level control as well as dim and mute buttons
- 18-in/8-out, featuring 4 front-panel multi-function inputs, 4 rear-panel line inputs, 4 rear-panel line outputs, 8 channels of ADAT digital input, stereo S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, and two independent headphone outputs.Supported sample rates:44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Included software - Focusrite Control software mixer, Red 2 & Red 3 AAX, AU & VST Plug-in Suite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument via download upon purchase and registration, monthly software plug-in offers from Focusrite's Plug-In Collective via download upon purchase and registration;Headphone Maximum Output Level : +16dBu
- Focusrite iOS Control now available - download the free Focusrite iOS Control app and adjust cue mixes remotely from an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch; Mac compatible, offering stable, reliable operation and Windows compatibility in beta; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects
Details: Focusrite's Clarett 4Pre USB 18-in/8-out audio interface is a powerful foundation for your studio or mobile recording rig. It sports four great-sounding Clarett microphone preamplifiers, an outstanding dynamic range, and ultra-fast, low-latency performance.
Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 11.8 x 2.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.