- DESIGNED FOR COMFORT AND DURABILITY: Ankle Weights are made of Neoprene exterior, reinforced stitching and sturdy outer trim.
- EASY ADJUST HOOK & LOOP FASTENER STRAP: Adjustable Hook and Loop Fastener straps can be tightened or loosened. Secure D-ring and a large Hook and Loop Fastener band provide a greater fit for ankles. Cushioned flaps protect the ankles and permit full freedom of movement.
- PERFECT FOR FITNESS, CARDIO EXERCISES OR PHYSICAL THERAPY: Add more resistance and challenge to increase lower body strength, rehabilitate muscles, improve balance, and coordination for physical therapy, home workouts, walking, jogging, core training, CrossFit, aerobics, gym and many other fitness exercises.
- ONE SIZE ADJUSTS TO FIT ALL: Extra wide, highly durable Hook and Loop Fastener closures adjust in seconds to fit your foot. Tighten or loosen them at any time during use for a secure fit that enables perfect workout form and improves mobility. Weights set is wonderful for balance training.
- COME IN A PAIR: Pair of ankle weights in clear plastic pouch. Each ankle weight weighs 2 Kg.
Details: ANKLE WEIGHTS (1 PAIR) - DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE FOR WALKING & JOGGING
Sculpt and tone your lower body muscles with this pair of ankle weights. Adding weights on your ankles will help you tone your legs, increase your endurance, and burn more calories by adding a small amount of resistance.
- Carefully Crafted with Premium Quality Neoprene and Reinforced Stitching - Ergonomic Design for Extra Comfort and the Perfect Fit - Fully Adjustable hook and loop fastener for Ankles. Prevents bouncing during practice. - Takes seconds to put on and easy to adjust the tightness or looseness of the weights.
INCREASE OUTPUT: Enhance the variety of exercises and help you to step up your workout routine.
VERSATILE: You can corporate this ankle weights into your daily exercises like Running, Leg lifts, Bicycle Crunches, Leg Extension, Pull ups, Aerobic and many more. Or use them for physical therapy, home workouts, walking, jogging, core training, CrossFit, aerobics, gym and many more.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.