Brand: DRY FRUIT HUB
- 1. Great source of omega-3s: - omega-3 fatty acids are essential for a baby's brain development. Most people choose to meet their daily requirements by consuming salmon or fish oil supplements. The mercury content in fish tends to make most pregnant women skeptical, so chia is a great alternative. for such a tiny seed, chia is quite high in omega-3 fatty acids. But chia seeds are so rich in antioxidants they can be kept in storage for up to four years without deterioration
- 2. Energy booster: - in addition to slowing sugar absorption, chia also slows down the process of converting sugars and carbohydrates from the seeds into energy. This slow-burning process, in combination with the high protein content, leads to a sustained energy boost
- 3. Build muscle and lose weight: - chia seeds also rank among the top plant-based sources of protein. This is another reason this super seed is great to consume for those trying to put on lean muscle, burn fat and balance blood sugar levels. Chia seeds pack a powerful antioxidant punch to help replace some of those nutrients lost when exercising. They're high in essential minerals like calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, manganese, copper, zinc, iron and niacin
- 4. Dental health: - chia seeds packed with calcium, phosphorus, vitamin a and zinc, it's no wonder that they're a top food to help your teeth. Calcium is the building block of your teeth and necessary for tooth health. Zinc prevents tartar by keeping plaque from mineralizing onto your teeth and has an antibacterial effect that keeps breath germs away. Vitamin a and phosphorus are also important for strong teeth and a healthy mouth
- 5. Stronger bones: - just 1Oz of chia seeds has about 18% of the recommended daily amount of calcium. Calcium is fundamental in bone health and helps maintain bone strength and mass. Chia also contains boron, which is another essential nutrient for bone health. Boron helps metabolize calcium, magnesium, manganese and phosphorus for healthy growth of bones and muscles
Publisher: Dry Fruit Hub
Details: Chia seeds (salvia hispanica) have become one of the most popular superfoods in the health community. They're easy to digest when prepared properly and a very versatile ingredient that adds easily to recipes. Plus, chia seeds benefits are plentiful.the chia seed is nutrient-dense and packs a punch of energy-boosting power. Chia seeds benefits include promoting healthy skin, reducing signs of aging, supporting the heart and digestive system, building stronger bones and muscles, and more. They've even been linked to helping reverse diabetes.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 4.1 x 1.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.