Color: Jet Black
- Gimbal: Model ZENMUSE X3, Camera: Model X3/FC350H
- Maximum Image Size: 4000 x 3000 px, Video Resolution-UHD: 4K (4096 x 2160) 24/25p
- Photo Formats: JPEG, DNG, Video Formats: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Supported SD cards micro SD, Maximum Capacity: 64 GB, class 10 or UHS-1
- Compatible Devices: Microphones: Sennheiser MKE400, Sony ECM DS70P, Rode VideoMic Pro, Rode Video Micro, Mymyk Smartmyk, DED DV-889
Details: The osmo system from DJI combines the Zen muse X3 camera or gimbal with a detachable handle, bringing the benefits of stabilized 4K shooting to a handheld form factor. The camera features a 1/2.3 inches CMOS sensor that enables up to full DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video recording at 24 or 25p as well as 12MP photo capability. Basic controls for the camera and gimbal are provided on the handle itself, including a joystick for manual pan and tilt. For monitoring and more advanced operation, there is a Wi-Fi link allowing osmo to be tethered to a mobile device running the DJI GO iOS and Android app. An included smartphone holder effectively turns your smartphone into an on-board monitor. The Wi-Fi features a range of up to 85, so you can operate the camera and gimbal remotely as well.
Package Dimensions: 12.1 x 6.1 x 3.6 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.