- Hybrid gauge that combines EXL170 and EXL160 for ideal combination of tone of distinctive bright and powerful low end
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .045, .065, .085, .105, Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
Details: D'Addario xl nickel electric bass strings are world renowned as the players choice amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All xl strings are precision wound on our exclusive computer controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent into nation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. The nickelplated steel wrap wire is known for its distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation and delivers a universally appealing tone for all playing styles.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.1 x 0.6 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.