- Hybrid gauge combines exl120 for flexibility and EXL110 for more solid low end
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String gauges: Plain steel .009, .011, .016, nickel wound .026, .036, .046
- Made in the U.S.A. For the highest quality and performance
Warranty: No warranty
Details: Standard packaging product descriptionxl nickel wound, D'addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.Exl125 is D'addario's best selling hybrid set, combining the high strings from an exl120 (.009) with the low strings from an exl110 (.046). The result is a set with strong fundamental low end, but with super flexibility on the high strings.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 0.4 inches
Publisher: D'Addario & Co. Inc
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.