- 5-port 10/100Mbps unmanaged switch
- Fanless design provides noise-free operation
- Stylish, compact design can be placed anywhere
- Plug and play
Legal Disclaimer: Manufacturer's warranty
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: 3 Years Limited
Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
Simplify your concept of using a wired network with this exceptionally designed port switch from D-Link. This high quality 5 port switch has been designed to make your internet connection faster and easier than before. Its 10/100 MBps Ethernet switch helps the user to connect with a network quickly and helps to detect the network speed to make your work and net access experience better.
To offer noise free access, designers have not included any fan in this product. This smart feature promises to provide a flawless and soundless operation of this device. Its unique design helps the user to enjoy maximum speed while connecting to a server, hub, router, or switch with the help of straight-through twisted-pair of Ethernet cables. This smart device comes in a stylish and lightweight body, which helps the user to keep it in any corner of the room.
Smart and simple access of this device ensures that the user will stay connected to his required server. The hassle free plug and play design of this 5 port Ethernet switch offers a smooth access without compromising on speed. For each machine, the speed and performance of this device remains unaltered. If you are looking for a smart and exceptional product to simplify your server connection, then buy D-Link 5 Port switch online.
- The 5 port design with 10/100mbps speed makes it more useful for the user
- Fan less design offers a noise free access to this device
- Simple and compact design helps it to fit in any corner of the room
- All the ports support automatic MDI/MDIX crossover
- Each port directly connects to a server, hub, router, or switch by plugging in regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.9 x 2.6 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.