- High-speed, standards-based 802.11n wireless connectivity to help employees stay productive while away from their desks
- Integrated 4-port 10/100 switch with quality of service (QoS) support for enhanced voice, video and data traffic
- Support for separate "virtual" networks enables you to control access to sensitive information and to set up highly secure wireless guest access
- IP Security (IPsec) VPN support with hardware acceleration to deliver highly secure, high-performance connections to multiple locations and traveling employees
- Support for static routing, Routing Information Protocol (RIP) versions 1 and 2, and inter-VLAN routing to enable flexible connection sharing
Details: The Cisco RV 120W Wireless-N VPN Firewall combines highly secure connectivity - to the Internet as well as from other locations and remote workers - with a high-speed, 802.11n wireless access point, a 4-port switch, an intuitive, browser-based device manager, and support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility, all at a very affordable price. Its combination of high performance, business-class features and top-quality user experience takes basic connectivity to a new level. Feature Highlights 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet switch with support for VLAN and QoS Single 10/100Mbps Ethernet WAN port Built-in high-speed 802.11n wireless access point VPN features: 10 QuickVPN tunnels for remote client access 10 IPsec site-to-site tunnels for branch office connectivity 3DES & AES encryption support MD5 & SHA1 message authentication Dead Peer Detection (DPD) IPsec NAT traversal VPN pass-through of PPTP, L2TP, IPsec High performance: 95Mbps NAT throughput 25Mbps VPN throughput 1000 concurrent sessions
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 7.8 x 2.6 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.