- Advanced premium quality oil with Synthetic Technology
- 14% better oxidation resistance* and 5% more power** than key competition.
- Resists oil thickening caused by high temperatures. Maintains bike's performance during long rides.
- Complies with requirements of catalyst equipped engines.
- Suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycle engines, both carburetor and fuel injected where API SN (or below) and JASO MA or MA2 are recommended.
- Vehicle compatibility where OEM recommends*** 15W50 oil such as - Royal Enfield Classic, Royal Enfield Bullet, Royal Enfield Continental, Royal Enfield Himalayan, Royal Enfield Lightning, Royal Enfield Taurus, Royal Enfield Thunderbird, BMW R Series, BMW S Series, BMW K Series, BMW R9T Series, Ducati Diavel, Ducati Hypermotard, Ducati Monster, Ducati Multistrada, Ducati Panigale, Ducati Supersport, Yamaha YZF R1, Yamaha R3, Yamaha R15
Warranty: No warranty
Details: Castrol POWER1 CRUISE 4T 15W50 is an advanced premium quality part-synthetic engine oil specifically designed for 4- stroke cruiser and tourer bikes to suit long riding conditions. Big bikes can get sluggish because of heat and friction, which can rob the engine of power. Castrol POWER1 CRUISE with Power Sustain Technology™ manages heat and friction in big bikes, ensuring continuous power delivery and provides On-Demand Acceleration. It is suitable for all 4-stroke motorcycle engines, both carburetor and fuel injected where API SN (or below) and JASO MA2 are recommended. Castrol POWER1 CRUISE 15W50 is available in a 2.5L pack size. *Better oxidation resistance compared to 15W50 oil without Power Sustain technology TM in a PDSC oxidation test conducted by Castrol. **Power measured at the end of a 200-hour motorcycle engine test developed by Castrol using a Honda CBR300 engine. ***The recommendations herein are based on our knowledge and information compiled from numerous sources pertaining to the engine make, sump sizes and specifications of the relevant bike models available in public domain. This information is provided for convenience only. The customer’s conditions of use and application of the recommended products are beyond Castrol’s control. Please check service manuals of the bike for exact engine oil specifications and sump sizes.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 8.0 x 4.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.