- Advanced premium quality oil with Synthetic Technology.
- Beats key competitors by finishing 5 metres ahead in just 30 seconds* on acceleration, when tested in simulated real-world riding across a range of temperatures and speeds.
- Optimizes friction in the clutch and reduces internal engine losses due to friction
- Complies with requirements of catalyst equipped engines
- Fulfills requirements of API SL and JASO MA2 standards set for the latest generation 4-stroke engines, in both carburetor and fuel injected bikes
- Vehicle compatibility where OEM recommends***10W-30 oil such as - Bajaj CT 100, Bajaj Platina, Hero Achiever, Hero Ambition, Hero CBZ, Hero Extreme, Hero HF Dawn, Hero HF Deluxe, Hero Hunk, Hero Ignitor, Hero Impulse, Hero Passion, Hero Sleek, Hero Splendor, Hero Karizma, Hero Karizma ZMR, Honda CB Twister, Honda CB Trigger, Honda CB Unicorn, Honda CBF Stunner, Honda CBR 150 R, Honda CBR 250 R, Honda CBR 1000 RR, Honda Dream Neo, Honda Dream Yuga, Honda Gold Wing, Honda Livo, Honda Navi, Honda Shine, Honda VT 1300 CX, TVS Apache 150, TVS Apache RTR, TVS Centra, TVS Flame, TVS FIERO, TVS Jive, TVS Max 100, TVS Metro, TVS Samurai, TVS Phoenix, TVS Shogun, TVS Sport, TVS Star, TVS Star City, TVS Star Deluxe, TVS Star HLX, TVS Victor GX.
Details: Castrol POWER1 4T 10W-30 is an advanced, premium quality, part-synthetic engine oil developed to suit the acceleration needs of the latest generation 4-stroke motorcycle engines. Up to 30% of power is lost in bikes due to friction, without the rider knowing it. Castrol POWER1 4T with Power Release Technology™ enables performance boost by reducing friction and empowers you with superior acceleration. It is suitable for all makes of 4-stroke bikes, both carburetor and fuel injected, where API SL (or below) and JASO MA or MA2 are recommended. Castrol POWER1 4T 10W-30 is available in 900ml and 1 Litre pack sizes. *Based on the results of an acceleration test. The test simulates a 30-second wide open throttle acceleration from a rolling start, in a single gear, conducted by Castrol using a Honda CBR300 engine. At the end, the distance travelled is reported. ***The recommendations herein are based on our knowledge and information compiled from numerous sources pertaining to the engine make, sump sizes and specifications of the relevant bike models available in public domain. This information is provided for convenience only. The customer’s conditions of use and application of the recommended products are beyond Castrol’s control. Please check service manuals of the bike for exact engine oil specifications and sump sizes.
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 3.9 x 2.8 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.