- Full synthetic engine oil providing Non-Stop protection from every start, even for vehicles with modern stop-start technology
- DUALOCK Technology delivers 50% better protection from warm-up1 and stop-start2 wear
- Upto 60L annual fuel saving3 during busy stop-start driving
- Suitable for use in cars with petrol, diesel or CNG powered engines where API SN, ACEA A5/B5, A1/B1 specifications are recommended by manufacturer
- Disclaimers - 1. Tested versus the Sequence IVA API SN wear limit. Test run at Intertek in 2015, 2. Tested versus the CEC OM646LA ACEA wear limits. Test run at Castrol in 2015, 3. Compared to an industry reference 15W-40 oil tested in the EUDC (for highways), mileage of 12000 Km, representative split of driving (60% on highway, 30% in city, 10% in congestion). Actual results under road conditions may vary according to vehicle type, driving conditions and style
Legal Disclaimer: This is only a recommendation for use of lubricants in the vehicles based on the technical specifications of vehicle manufacturers available in public domain. Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer's service manual or a technical consultant for exact specification
Details: All cars, even those with the lastest STOP-START technology don’t perform at their best in traffic congestion. Congestion has increased dramatically over the past 10 years causing engine wear and wasting fuel. That’s why we created new MAGNATEC STOP-START combining DUALOCK molecule technology with Castrol's most efficient full synthetic base oils.
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.9 x 4.8 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.