- Vehicle Compatibility:Hyundai Creta without DPF(Diesel),Hyundai Grand i10(Diesel),Hyundai i20(Diesel),Hyundai Verna without DPF(Diesel),Hyundai Xcent(Diesel),Mahindra Scorpio(Diesel),Mahindra XUV500(Diesel),Mahindra Xylo(Diesel),Mahindra Bolero(Diesel),Mahindra TUV300(Diesel),Mahindra KUV100(Diesel),Renault DUSTER(Diesel),Renault Kwid(Diesel),Tata Indica Vista(Diesel),Tata Indigo(Diesel),Tata Safari(Diesel),Tata Manza(Diesel)
- Intelligent molecules cling to metal surfaces giving extra protection against engine wear
- Dedicated diesel technology maintains engine efficiency and responsiveness
- Provides excellent soot handling performance thus minimising oil thickening
- Exceeds the most demanding limits in the latest industry standard diesel protection test
- Suitable for naturally aspirated, turbocharged and inter-cooled turbocharged engines and also suitable for direct and indirect injection diesel engines
- Not recommended for heavy commercial vehicle application or vehicles fitted with diesel particulate filters
Legal Disclaimer: This is only a recommendation for use of lubricants in the vehicles based on the technical specifications of vehicle manufacturers available in public domain. Please refer to the vehicle manufacturer's service manual or a technical consultant for exact specification
Details: Castrol Magnatec diesel combines dedicated diesel technology with intelligent molecules that cling to critical engine parts, providing an extra layer of protection during the crucial warm-up period. Its unique formulation protects from the moment you start, dramatically reducing engine wear. Up to 75 percent engine wear happens during warm-up. Castrol Magnatec has intelligent molecules that cling to critical engine parts like a magnet, providing an extra layer of protection always and reducing wear during this critical warm-up period.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.9 x 5.0 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.