- Sensor: Full frame CMOS Sensor with 26.2 MP (brilliant resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-40000 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 7 with 45 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)
- Lens Mount: EF mount compatible
Legal Disclaimer: IF SEAL OF THE PRODUCT IS BROKEN. IT WILL CANNOT BE TAKEN BACK .
Warranty: 2 years Manufacturer warranty
Details: Posed as the lightest DSLR in the EOS full-frame DSLR line-up, the EOS 6D Mark II, a powerful yet compact full-frame DSLR camera promises to propel your images to the next level. Its 26.2-megapixel image sensor, dual pixel CMOS AF and a vari-angle touch panel LCD monitor empowers you with the ability to take stunning images and videos, with fast, touchscreen-operable AF and from different angles. Movie digital IS, a 5-axis image stabilization system, is built within the camera for suppressing camera shake when shooting handheld movies - a useful feature especially when recording in quality as high as full HD 60p/50p.
Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 9.1 x 7.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.