ESRBAge Rating: Rating Pending - Mature
- Technological progress and military practices have converged with powerful consequences
- Private military corporations (PMCs) have redrawn borders and rewritten the rules of war
- Powerful exoskeletons enhance movement, verticality, strength, awareness and speed
- Advanced arsenal and ability set include new equipment, technology, perks and vehicles
- Choose between standard ammunition and directed-energy weaponry for new dynamics
- Note : Gameplay in English
Genre: Action Games
Hardware Platform: PlayStation 3
Number Of Discs: 1
Platform: PlayStation 3
Release Date: 2014-11-04
Details: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare delivers a Call of Duty experience like no other on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC. A new era of combat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, developed by Sledgehammer Games (co-developers of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3), harnesses the first three-year, all next-gen development cycle in franchise history. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare envisions the powerful battlegrounds of the future, where both technology and tactic have evolved to usher in a new era of combat for the franchise. Delivering a stunning performance, Academy Award-winning actor Kevin Spacey stars as Jonathan Irons - one of the most powerful men in the world - shaping this chilling vision of the future of war. Power changes everything. An advanced arsenal Harnessing the power of next-gen platforms, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare brings players into the battlegrounds of the future by boasting a new hi-tech, advanced arsenal and ability set, arming players with all-new equipment, technology, perks, and vehicles like hoverbikes and highly specialised drones. Players can also choose between standard ammunition and an all-new class of directed-energy weaponry that enables totally new gameplay dynamics; and with exoskeletons delivering a massive force multiplier and unprecedented tactical freedom, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare evolves every firefight.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.