- Kindly install with the help of mechanic and also make sure that is should be fixed in the given direction as shown in image and also don't hit the back side of light because if the cooling fan will be damaged then light got fused.
- All In One Compact Design Imported High Power Flip Chip.
- Operating voltage: dc 8-48v(fit 12v, 24v vehicles). Color temperature: pure white 6000k. Ip68 waterproof premium aluminum housing, the headlight better works on rainy days and even in harsh conditiongs. 360 degree beam angle. Material: aluminum alloy.Standard Beam Patten car Inspection Standard Copper Substrate.
- Heat Electric Seprated Technology
- High/Low Beam Bulb Driving Lamp
Details: Description: Operating Voltage: DC 8-48V(fit 12V,24V vehicles). Color Temperature: Pure White 6000K. IP68 waterproof premium aluminum housing, the headlight better works on rainy days and even in harsh conditiongs. 360 degree beam angle. Material: Aluminum alloy Fit : H4. Upgrade for Car,Trunk,SUV,RV HID Xenon Headlight. Over 60000hrs lifetime. Usage: headlight, fog light. Engineering beam pattern design throw light on road evenly at appropriate angle without foggy light. Xenon white light reflect road paint/signs better to show clearer road situation. The bottom of the hollow headlamp with LED text patterns, higher thermal performance. Smaller size,Width is only 35MM All-in-one compact design keeps the light bulb in appropriate working temperature. Our LED connects directly into your factory housing and plugs Specification: This listing includes 2pcs of LED headlight. Current: 3.0A(MAX) Cooling mode: fan Beam Angel: 360 degree Lifespan: > 60,000 Hours Waterproof Level: IP68 Material:Aluminum alloy Available Color: 6000K - Pure White Package Includes: 2 Piece LED Headlight Bulbs Note: For some European vehicles equipped with a CANBUS systems, our LED Headlights may not light up or flicker. Anti-flicker Relay Harness is needed to prevent it.Just in case,please check the size before you made the order!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.