- 13MP primary camera and 8MP front facing camera
- 13.208 centimeters (5.2-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow operating system with 1.5GHz Qualcomm octa core processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and single SIM
- 2610mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Operating System: Android
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Details: BlackBerry DTEK50 smartphone was launched in July 2016. The phone comes with a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 424 pixels per inch. The BlackBerry DTEK50 is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2000GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the BlackBerry DTEK50 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies. The BlackBerry DTEK50 runs Android and is powered by a 2610mAh non removable battery. It measures 147.00 x 72.50 x 7.40 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 135.00 grams. The BlackBerry DTEK50 is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer, and gyroscope.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.