- Ultimate digital delay/echo effects pedal with 11 different modes-comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- Real sound modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art ds technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments
- 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay/Echo/panning with delay time up to 2S
- Dedicated mode, delay time, feedback and level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Blue status led for effect on/off and battery check
Warranty: 1 year on product
Details: The DD600 stomp box has dedicated Mode, Delay Time, Feedback and Level controls for awesome sound shaping, which results in 24-bit high-resolution stereo delay, echo and panning effects with delay times of up to 2000 milliseconds. Modes include 4 tempo settings, 4 delay settings (exclusive of delay time), E/D and Reverse. The featured Real Sound Modeling (RSM) processor emulates true acoustic environments, delivering ultra-realistic sound to your ears. Other features include an extra PAN OUT output, a bright blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition as well as an electronic bypass footswitch, which preserves signal integrity. Our BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power supply or a typical 9 V battery can be used to operate the DD600 pedal.
Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 3.6 x 2.4 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.